Friday 20 October 2017

Who is richer than Bill Gates?

Someone asked Bill Gates, "Is there any person richer than you?"

He said, "Yes, only one.

Many years ago, I had been dismissed & had gone to New York airport.

I read titles of newspapers there.

I liked one of them and I want to buy it.

But didn't  have change (coin). I abandoned."

Suddenly, a black boy called me and said
 “This newspaper for you.”

I said,
"..but I don’t have change."

He said,
“No problem, i give you free”.

After 3 months, i went there.

Coincidentally, that story happened again and that same boy gave another free newspaper again.

I said, "I can’t accept. But he said, 'i give you from my profit'

After 19 years, I had been rich and I decided to find that boy.

I found him after one and half months searching.
I asked him, do you know me?

He said, “Yes, you’re famous Bill Gates.”

I said, twice you gave me free newspaper many years ago.

Now, i want to compensate it.

I am going to give you everything that you want.

Black young man replied, “You can’t compensate it!”

I said, why?

He said, "Because i gave you when I was poor. You want to give me when you are rich. So, how do you compensate?"

Bill Gates said, I think that black young man is richer than me.

You don't have to be rich or wait to be rich to give....🤔🙏🖕

I dont know whether this is a real life incident or not but made lot of sense and hence the share.

No comments:

Post a Comment